Many thanks for writing & posting mouth watering desserts receipe…More power to your pen & pan !!
- Rupert: I want a birthday cake!
- Us: But, Rupert, it’s not your birthday yet…
- Rupert: I’m a bear, I can eat cake anytime I want!
- Us: Rupert, that’s no good for your health!
- Rupert: Winnie the Pooh eats honey all day long and he looks just fine!
- Us: Pooh is a cartoon, if you haven’t noticed…
- Rupert: Potato, potato… I went climbing in the woods, I deserve a dessert!
He got lucky, as one of us did indeed have his birthday… But don’t tell him that…! We did him a favor, and made a nerdy birthday cake -his Highness would eat nothing less- with many delicious layers: walnut dacquoise, caramel mousse, apple jelly, crème diplomate and nougatine crisp with walnuts. It took three days to prepare it, but he’s our one and only bear. But we also did our thing: we researched birthday cake in its American and European variations.
View original post 2,901 more words